Last day (1 Viewer)

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Yesterday, 23:00
Well, folks I have made it!!

Today is my last day in my area, as well as my last day to post here durning the day. It will be awhile before I can post here again on a regular basis.

I'll be around at night, but I won't be on during the day to keep the peace, and make sure Col and Rich play nice with everyone else.

Wow, My department just gave me a card filled with 'MONEY' and a sweet card that made me cry.....This turned out to be harder than I thought.

Last edited:

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:00
Good for you! Sucks for us. :( I can't be the peacekeeper. I suck at it. Don't go!......

Pretty please?

Last edited:

selenau837

Local time
Kraj said:
Good for you! Sucks for us. :( I can't be the peacekeeper. I suck at it. Don't go!......

Pretty please?

What a sweet kitty....You're not making it easy. Kraj......*sniff*

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Yesterday, 22:00
Good luck with the new position. Make sure to keep in touch whenever you can. :)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
selenau837 said:
I'll be around at night, but I won't be on during the day to keep the peace, and make sure Col and Rich play nice with everyone else.
So (at last:rolleyes: ) now we'll be able to resume our "friendly" chats with the colonials without fear of "The Peacekeeper" stepping in and breaking us up:D

Anyway, good luck in your new job. Thanks for your help and support. We'll look forward to hearing from you as and when you can.

Hang in there - take it steady;)

Col

selenau837

Local time
Thank you Matty!! I'll keep in touch.

Col, yup. Y'a'll can go back to hollerin' at each other, and tearing each other apart. :p I will and can come in late in the night and break it up, and look in on all y'all.

"Peace Keeping' is a full time job and I will miss it. :(

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Y'all?????:rolleyes:

Perhaps Rich and I should start teaching the Queens (God bless her) English to you foreigners:D ;)

Col

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
Y'all?????:rolleyes:
It could've been worse, she could have used "You'ns":eek:

Selena,

Enjoy the training...after that it's all work:rolleyes:

Hope you have fun.

Last edited:
R

Rich

Congratulations, even though you're going to become a bloody snob and not post here any more! :mad: :D

selenau837

Local time
I will not forget my roots Rich. Do you really think I can be come a snob? My heart is too big for that.

Thanks Bodi...I'll enjoy the 11 weeks of training, and then yes off to work. I tell you, It is great to get paid to learn. Can't ask for anything more. *giggles*

Ok, who wants to be the 'Peace Keeper'? Lisa? Tess? Ms G? Come on, someone step up.

However, I will retain my title of forum's Grammatically Challenged member. That I still hold onto with pride.

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Yesterday, 22:00
selenau837 said:
Ok, who wants to be the 'Peace Keeper'? Lisa? Tess? Ms G? Come on, someone step up.

I don't know if I would be any good at it. :( :eek:

I usually just poke my head in, see everyone duking it out, and then quietly back out of the room again... :D

selenau837

Local time
KenHigg said:
We don't want you to leave...

You know with that bald head and all, that looks kinda like you Kenny boy. :p

Tess, all you have to do is just come in, extend your claws, and tell them to play nice. *giggles*

Or just pout, that works too. :D

KenHigg

Local time
So you going to check in a night from time - time?

selenau837

Local time
KenHigg said:
So you going to check in a night from time - time?

Yes I will as much as I can. :D You're not getting rid of me that easily. I'll be around, just not when anyone is on.

selenau837

Local time
Rich said:
Why not, your initial statement is a fact! :cool: :p :D

Yeah, well I'm sorry. So you sayin' you're gonna miss me Rich?? :eek:

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
selenau837 said:
Tess, all you have to do is just come in, extend your claws, and tell them to play nice. *giggles*

Or just pout, that works too. :D

Tempting, but I am afraid I've been declawed. And, actually... happily, I haven't seen too much in the way of ungentlemanly behaviour. Seems the boys have grown up a bit and remembered that their mothers raised some pretty decent sons.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom