Let's rebuild! (1 Viewer)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 11:49
The Stoat said:
It wasn't me who suggested moderating it ;) I suggested binning it all together :eek: :D I don't have anything to get over and as for the real world well... my life doesn't actually involve circular arguments for 2 years about 1 subject sorry for you if that's your life :p It's just got really tedious having every thread hijacked, there's plenty of places on the internet for that kind of discussion. It used to be a laugh.

I think you get out of it, what you seek.

Sorry no coffee yet.

bat1799

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:49
I think you get out of it, what you seek.
Unless you seek serious information about what is happening :(
Then you have to try to mine the nuggets of information out of pages of dross.

My sugestion was not to do away with your playground but to add a fenced off area for those who dont want to play games.

Peter

Peter

Lightwave

Ad astra
Local time
I thought the sample database section previously in existance was brilliant...
In fact the old set up was really good..

Keep up the good work

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 16:49
Jon said:
Ok, lets start afresh. Please give me your suggestions for making this a better forum. What forum topics do you want? Same as before? Different? I need your feedback!

Jon,
Sorry to hear that this forum has been hacked.
As someone else indicated, I got to my first post ( 2002) thru my profile.
So assume all threads/posts are there. If you return to the same forum/topics as before, wouldn't there be a way to retrieve all data and get them back into the relevant topic ( Just a guess, don't know anything about servers and stuff).

On the other hand, it might be refreshing to start from scratch. Keep the cooler in, it is entertainment and that's what we all need during these busy days.

R

Rich

bat1799 said:
My sugestion was not to do away with your playground but to add a fenced off area for those who dont want to play games.

Peter

Peter
That area already and always has existed, it's referred to as the Main Boards.
How many more areas where members don't play games (as you call it) do you want?

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
That area already and always has existed, it's referred to as the Main Boards.
How many more areas where members don't play games (as you call it) do you want?

Maybe he is advocating a separate area in addition to the Watercooler, where more formal discussion takes place.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
An industry discussion forum, or something?

R

Rich

SJ McAbney said:
An industry discussion forum, or something?
If current thinking is applicable then that forum'll be full of posts by a nation who's language we won't understand

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Birmingham is not a nation. ;)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
See Rich,

I offered a solution to an argument here as well. And in typical Rich fashion, it turned into a political joke. Nothing wrong with jokes we all need a laugh. But we weed more and better ideas. Now.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Tried to. I initially thought I didn't find him funny becase I couldn't understand him. Then I saw Phil Cool on UK Gold and, all of a sudden, found Carrot hilarious. :rolleyes:

hooks

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:49
.net

.net .net .net .net. I loved the .net sections. I think that a .net section would be very helpful as it is getting more and more popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom