Loving My Mrs At The Moment (1 Viewer)

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 11:29
Don't know what I've done ;) but she has spoiled me rotten with my new office desk and A New set of DJ Speaker for my music player.

They sound amazing just in case anybody is intersted here's the amazon link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01EG92850

IMG-20210119-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

Dreamweaver

Local time
Thats not fair I want Your PC my mrs don't love me that much though but I keep trying Lol very nice

I have talked into letting me get a desk chair though lol

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 07:29
Looking at getting a KVM switch so I don't have to unplug the monitor(s) when I want to swith PC's. The price range is so wide I'm not sure what to get...

Dreamweaver

Local time
All I know is cheap wont cut it you get what you pay for esp with monitors and resolution loss

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
I'd post a photo but I'd need a day to tidy up first... Maybe next week. 🤦‍♂️

Dreamweaver

Local time
My Mrs would let me get away with a dirty desk not as she just paid for it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:(y)

Dreamweaver

Local time
Before I got this upgrade I was using her Sowing table maybe thats why I got the desk :cool::geek:

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
We both work from a shared home office, which when tidy looks quite smart.
2 desks , cabinets, and 5 monitors between us!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 07:29
Just posted in the Hardware forum for KVM advice

Dreamweaver

Local time
When I had more than one monitor It was like 12-15 years ago but would be interested in what you finally choose.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:29
My wife doesn't buy me things like that. She bought herself a stand mixer so she could bake things. AND she is a Cajun gal who grew up in Thibodaux, Louisiana where she could learn from her Cajun grandmere and other family members in the area. She cooks up a mean chicken/sausage gumbo, a dynamite jambalaya, and an interesting take on spaghetti with Cajun-sausage-based meat sauce. Plus cookies, brownies, lemon bars, ... things usually smell pretty good when she's in the kitchen.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I dont have a computer or big speakers, I don't have a printer. All I have and use is an ipad which is 10 or 15 years old. The only modern thing I use on it is Spotify so I can play my guitars to backing tracks. My phone is really old and I never use it. I don't have my own email I use the wife's, which is rare.
I have no idea what twitter or any of the other apps are. Oh, I do play Freecell, it's a card game like solitaire.
I have been a technology recluse since I retired, all I'm interested in is my music and my garden, as you may guess, I live alone.
At my age, technology is beyond me so I opt out of modern things, I used to be good at writing databases but wouldn't know where to start now.
Actually, having said that, I do have a colour TV with a remote control, saves getting up to change the channels. It's a smart TV but no idea what it's smart at. I also have a microwave oven, very handy thing.
My house was built in 1962 and was modernised in the 1970's, thats the way it still is, a bit like a time warp.
Col

Last edited:

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
I am in need of a quality office chair. The one I have hurts my back...anyone care to share what they think is the best?

Hermann Miller Aeron - expensive but the best chair you can buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom