Loving My Mrs At The Moment (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Yesterday, 19:05
Exactly what I was looking for. A little pricey but since I am spending 7+ hours a day with my ample tush in it, well worth it. Thanks Minty, I ordered from Amazon as soon as I read the reviews.

My butt and my back thank you in advance!

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:05
Let me know how you get on with it.
I had one at a previous job, and am saving up my pennies for one for home.

murphybridget

Local time
Today, 07:05
I dont have a computer or big speakers, I don't have a printer. All I have and use is an ipad which is 10 or 15 years old. The only modern thing I use on it is Spotify so I can play my guitars to backing tracks. My phone is really old and I never use it. I don't have my own email I use the wife's, which is rare.
I have no idea what twitter or any of the other apps are. Oh, I do play Freecell, it's a card game like solitaire.
I have been a technology recluse since I retired, all I'm interested in is my music and my garden, as you may guess, I live alone.
At my age, technology is beyond me so I opt out of modern things, I used to be good at writing databases but wouldn't know where to start now.
Actually, having said that, I do have a colour TV with a remote control, saves getting up to change the channels. It's a smart TV but no idea what it's smart at. I also have a microwave oven, very handy thing.
My house was built in 1962 and was modernised in the 1970's, thats the way it still is, a bit like a time warp.
Col
Your focus on music and gardening creates a simple and contented lifestyle. Your home's vintage charm adds to the unique atmosphere. While you're not big on technology, you use Spotify for playing guitar and enjoy simple pleasures like a color TV and microwave. It's refreshing to prioritize what brings you joy.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 00:05
It's refreshing to prioritize what brings you joy.
There is so much anger / war / despair/ corruption in the world today. I rarely watch the news now. I've no interest in politics as they're all idiots. I live alone but see my wife daily (she is in a care home, she has multiple sclerosis), I have a car but I'm toying with not having one, buses are free as I'm a pensioner.
Spring is nearly here and it's a joy to see the happy yellow daffodils are all out and waving. They come up year after year to welcome spring, isn't that better than watching war and death and fighting on TV news?
Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom