Major problems-PLEASE HELP! (1 Viewer)

MICHELE

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:51
I'm not sure where to start.
I've been writing some code a little bit at a time in my database. Last week I wrote code to maximize all my forms on open and on activate. Then this morning 3 of my forms were giving me error messages that "Module not found" ON these 3 forms I also had code written on Load to make my activex calendar to the current date. Now after trying a few things, even deleting those forms, none of my forms will open.
I haven't done much with declaring variables or error handling. I was going to work on those things next but now I think I've really messed things up because I didn't do those things first.
Can someone please help me out!?

Peter D

Registered User.
Local time
Check your references.

Open any module in design mode and click Tools > References.

Is anything checked and marked "MISSING:"? If so, you'll have to resolve these before continuing. Either find the missing library and reference it, or remove the missing reference.

Hope this helps,

Peter De Baets
Peter's Software - MS Access Tools for Developers http://www.peterssoftware.com

MICHELE

Registered User.
Local time
When I am in the VBA window, sometimes there are no references or I get a list of items but nothing marked "MISSING". I think it has to do with my ActiveX Calendar Control. I had code on Activate
ActiveX10 = Date so that it would open to the current date. This worked fine until I also put the Do.Cmd Maximize on the On Open and On Activate of the form.
Can I change the property of my ActiveX so that it will open on the current date instead of writing VBA?

R

Rich

You don't need Maximize in two places just use the Open Event.
HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom