Manipulating a form to open up where you want it (1 Viewer)

Ann

Local time
Today, 00:27
Hey,
Can anybody tell me how to manipulate a form to open up anywhere on the screen that I choose? I have two forms opening up at the same time and right on top of each other. I would like one to be below the other. Suggestions???
Ann

Randi A. Dertzo

Registered User.
Local time
Try this:

In creation mode, resize and place the forms where you wan't them to be when you open them. In the properties of each forms, make sure the "Auto Center" is set to NO (it's in the Format tab).

Hope it helps.

Ann

Local time
Hey Randy,

I have already created the forms. I don't think that I want to start from scratch again. Checking autocenter to NO didn't do anything for me. Any more suggestions??
There has got to be a way of doing this in the form properties, Visual Basic by itself can manipulate forms this way, why not VBA??
Ann

Randi A. Dertzo

Registered User.
Local time
Sorry about that. You don't need to start from scratch. I use the french edition so I mixed up in the translation.

By creation mode I meant editing mode. (It's the mode where you actually built your form).

I tried it and it works fine. Notice when you switch from a mode to another that the form stays where you put it. When you'll open the two form simultaniously, both will say where you put them.

Hope it's clearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom