Memo field - <div> tag being added (1 Viewer)

Johnny Drama

In need of beer...
Local time
Today, 06:47
Hello all:

I've got an Access 2007 DB. There are a couple of tables with memo fields, but there only seems to be one table that's having this issue.

When data is entered through a form and then I go look at the data in the table, for some reason <div> and </div> have been added around the data that was input. There are two other memo fields in this table and it doesn't happen in those. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this? The DB wasn't converted from an older version, and the memo fields are identically configured so I have no idea why it does it in one and not the others.

Thanks

eball218

Local time
Today, 09:47
Hello i know this post is a few years old but i am looking for this same answer. Any help would be great.

Lisyn1ce

Local time
Today, 08:47
Having the same issue on a report that is being generated from a SharePoint list. It's killing me. so
^bump

SOS

Registered Lunatic
Local time
Today, 06:47
If a field is set to Rich Text in the table but the control to display the text on the form is set to PLAIN TEXT, then you will see the HTML of the Rich Text as well as the text. If you want to stop that from happening, set the text box on the form to be RICH TEXT instead of plain text.

Lisyn1ce

Local time
Today, 08:47
Yeah I've noticed that I had discrepancies in the form, the table, and the report :banghead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom