my dog picture (1 Viewer)

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 12:45
can anyone else see it? my avatar is still this stupid matrix thing from the intro of the movie. I tried changing it to cosmo but the upload wouldn't take. there are no explicit specs. only guidance of 400 x 400. what are the reqs @Jon ? @The_Doc_Man ? anyone tell me why this isn't taking? tried both FF and chome. dumped FF's cache via a bat file and did no good. what are other people seeing? this post led me to believe that it did actually work but the issue is once again on my end:

: because I tried 2 of the dog pictures. Oopsie, my name is in one of them!

by the way, sorry for the success story here: https://www.access-programmers.co.u...ls-from-different-reports.317904/post-1767343

won't happen again. I promise. that's rare. ;)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It has been long enough since I uploaded my pic that I don't recall the steps.

If you check your "success story" you will see that you omitted something that should have been added. Your success was not complete.

conception_native_0123

Local time
It has been long enough since I uploaded my pic that I don't recall the steps.

If you check your "success story" you will see that you omitted something that should have been added. Your success was not complete.
What should I have added? If the person said that the solution worked for them, there's nothing else to do.

By the way, I see my dog picture on this phone but not on my computer so obviously the problem is my computer and I'll figure it out later. More than likely what happened is with my messing around of the Firefox configurations. I'm trying to keep the spying corporations out of my life to the best degree possible by customization of browsers. But I guess I don't know all the consequences yet.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:45
It could be the CDN cache that gets updated every few hours. Or browser cache issue. For Chrome, install Google Developer Tools, then right mouse click on page, inspect. Then right mouse click on refresh page (top left on toolbar). Choose empty cache and hard reload.

conception_native_0123

Local time
It could be the CDN cache that gets updated every few hours.
where the heck is that Jon? I know that CDNs are a huge thing nowadays, but I didn't know FF was that big or sophisticated to warrant one. what the heck? are either of these 2 images relevant?

1.jpg

2.jpg

conception_native_0123

Local time
@Jon , I just deleted everything circled in the below images and now i see our dog's nose in the avatar. for some reason, I must have targeted the CDN deployment mechanisms or something else that cleared something out. no idea. don't know, don't care. thanks for the idea!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom