NavigationSubforms filter by subformon navigation form (1 Viewer)

v021

Local time
Tomorrow, 00:41
Hy
I have to solve a database like in the attached file.

On the head of the navigation form there is a search section which is filter the subform (not the navigation subforms) next to it.
In the subform there is a "Select" button after every record. I want that these "Select" buttons filter the Navigation Subforms by the record they are in.
For Example: if i click on "Select" in the record of George, Data and Data2 show me George's data.
Please help me i can't solve it.
Képkivágás.PNG

Attachments

• Test.accdb
    1.8 MB · Views: 98

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:41
Hi

This is normally achieved by using a Main Form and Subform which are linked by specific fields from the Parent and related Child Forms.

See the example attached

Attachments

• Test.zip
    33.5 KB · Views: 98

v021

Local time
Tomorrow, 00:41
Hi

This is normally achieved by using a Main Form and Subform which are linked by specific fields from the Parent and related Child Forms.

See the example attached

Thank you so much, but i need exactly the same format i uploaded. I am trying to do this trough a week now :/

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

I gave you an example of how forms should be structured but if you can explain why you have the same data in 3 tables?

You have the name of the person in one field but a name should always be in 2 fields ie Firstname & Lastname

You have person name & data of Birth in all 3 tables?

You should only store the persons name & the Date Of Birth in the Person Table. This data should NOT be stored in the related tables.

Can you explain what the fields Data1, Data2, Date3, Data2_1 and Data2_2 are in real life?

If you can explain what the purpose of the database is then we can help you resolve your problems.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Here are the forms laid out another way

Attachments

• Test.zip
    40.9 KB · Views: 112

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 06:41
you need to Normalize your table.
same info can be found on 3 tables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom