Need a programmer for hire (1 Viewer)

ncimike3

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:53
Not sure if this is the right discussion group for this but here goes...

I own a small business and it's growing. In the past I have set up access databases for my needs and it did the job. But now I'm a bit older (52) and need help with customizing access to fill my needs. A good knowledge of vba and sequel would be needed. Is anyone willing to help on a part time basis? I'm thinking about 10 hours/week? $25/hr.

Thanks.

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:53
Hi mike, I tried sending you a PM but I guess your low post count prevents you from recieving PMs?

I am not US based but live in Amsterdam, which may work to our advantage given I can do my 9to5 and work with you on "off" hours.

Perhaps I can be of help, but probably you will be able to find a friendly person right around your corner.

Drop me a PM or something if you are intrested anyways.

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 11:53
Hello Mike, I am sure there would be plenty of us on here who would be up for it. You can choose which one you'd want to work with.

I just wanted to say I am interested to do something like this too. So you can if you wish drop me a line too.

Good Luck !

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:53
So how if anything would you like to proceed?

If you want to mail me... drop me a mail at namliam_eht which is still hosted old fashioned by Hotmail.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom