Need help with filtering report to only show current month's report (1 Viewer)

Kiz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:43
Hi all,

Let me start off by saying that I am VERY new to MS Access!

The aim of what I am doing is to create a monthly statement to give to our intermediaries that shows the commission they will receive each month for the deals they have referred. I have managed to create this report, HOWEVER I can't figure out how to filter out which month I need, so I a report for Jan, Feb Mar etc... The idea is that at the end of each month I need to run the report so only the latest month shows...

Also, if anyone has any hints on how I would save and mail merge these reports out to our intermediaries, these would be much appreciated!!

I have attached my file if that helps!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :D

Attachments

• CPS Dummy System.accdb
    740 KB · Views: 141

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:43
Your database report is requesting a parameter.... please post same.

Kiz

Registered User.
Local time
Hi jdraw,

Are you able to just click through them by clicking OK? I need to do some tidy up but those fields are not relevant to the report.

Kiz

Registered User.
Local time
OK so i have tidied up my database somewhat.

If you have a look at the report called "rptTrailKF" you can see that this creates the reports i am after (sort of)... but what i need to know is how to only generate these reports for the current month.

I havent created a form before, but i am assuming i will need a form to ask me to enter the relevant month, then (somehow) access will pull only those reports for the month selected... is that right? how do i do this?

Attachments

• CPS Dummy System KF.accdb
    872 KB · Views: 139

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom