New but excited to learn a new tool (1 Viewer)

stardustvega

Local time
Today, 16:50
Hello! I'm an experienced Excel wrangler but only recently learned about the magic of Access through my new job and am LOVING it so far. Now I'm using it to build a database for an event planning business I want to start. Happy to meet you all!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:50
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you have the time, try to search the forum for the keywords "Event Planning" because we have quite a pile of articles on planning and scheduling. The search function is in the upper right of the web screen.

stardustvega

Local time
Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you have the time, try to search the forum for the keywords "Event Planning" because we have quite a pile of articles on planning and scheduling. The search function is in the upper right of the web screen.
Thank you, I will do that!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:50
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom