New Old Member (1 Viewer)

Dave E

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:28
Hi All,

I retired from work many years ago when I used to create databases (in MS Access) for a local uni. I vowed never to do any more Access. Until now.

I thought I might create a small database to hold the plant details in my garden and include searches and prompts for garden tasks based on the time of year.

So now I'm back, and digging into my memory for all that cobwebby knowledge that used to be so close to the surface once upon a time.

Dave E

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 07:28
Hi. Welcome to AWF and welcome back to Access

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:28
Welcome back to Access Dave!
Glad to have you aboard.

pavlovsraven

Local time
Today, 03:28
Hi All,

I retired from work many years ago when I used to create databases (in MS Access) for a local uni. I vowed never to do any more Access. Until now.

I thought I might create a small database to hold the plant details in my garden and include searches and prompts for garden tasks based on the time of year.

So now I'm back, and digging into my memory for all that cobwebby knowledge that used to be so close to the surface once upon a time.

Dave E
Good morning I just joined and have a similar thought Did you make any progress with your plant data base?

Dave E

Registered User.
Local time
Yes I did. Like all my databases, it's never finished but it's working well. For once, it's good to design one with my own spec. I wish you luck with yours, if you go down that route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom