New Post (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 07:30
while we seem to be in a fixing mood, anybody want to take a stab at why when I post something it never shows up in new post.

deletedT

Local time
Today, 12:30
Once you view them, they are not new anymore.
New post contains only not-yet-viewed threads.

You can select What's new to find your post.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Once you view them, they are not new anymore.
New post contains only not-yet-viewed threads.

You can select What's new to find your post.
My post never show under "New Post", or "what's New".

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
I don't believe it does as it's not new to you because you're the writer. I found that before a reply would be posted ( a reply would make it new because you haven't read the additional post) I had to navigate to something I posted by clicking on my avatar. I'm curious to find out what happens to your thread in the New list when I save this.

Just as I thought - not there, but was in the What's new list. I never use that one so I can't offer any notion on it.

deletedT

Local time
2020-07-28_11-49-15.gif

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
In the old AWF format I would post something and wait 30 seconds to a minute and check new post and there would be my post and I could see if it went thru. At first under this new format I was posting things two and three times thinking I had messed things up. Now I post something, and it doesn’t ever show up on the “New Post”. Consequently, I have thought I posted something and had not. I just don’t post as much.

deletedT

Local time
Next time if you don't find your post under New Posts, simply try What's New link. I'm sure you findit there.
As soon as someone replies to your post, you can find it under New Posts too.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Next time if you don't find your post under New Posts, simply try What's New link. I'm sure you findit there.
As soon as someone replies to your post, you can find it under New Posts too.
Thanks for answering. let's give it a test. As soon as I get finish here, I will post Under site suggestions, This is a test. You look at my post and answer me, and I will then check for it under "What's New Link" Thanks again.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:30
Did you ever change the filter as discussed in your last thread on this topic?

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Did you ever change the filter as discussed in your last thread on this topic?

Paul,
I don't know what filter you are talking about on this thread. Now I had a filter that was giving me trouble on one of my DB because there was a filter in the autoexec file. Which by the way, lead me to find a db that was made by someone else and was made with an older version. Is that the version you are talking about?

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:30
The one Moke showed in the link I posted. This one, which I see after clicking on "New posts":

1595973177070.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom