New user of ms access from Saudi Arabia (1 Viewer)

tamangspace

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:08
Hi all,
I am working in Faisal S. Al-Naimi Est. Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. This Company has own employees and hired employees from another 5 companies too. The employees has many ID Cards like Aramco ID, Yansab ID, Yanpet ID, Marafiq ID and many other site IDs. All ID cards have expiry and must renew in time. If not renewed then I should pay penalty for delay.

The discussion is how can I arrange the data in ms access. Because I am new in ms access so Please help me someone.

I created tables:
1. FSN Employee Details - in this table employee name, passport number, passport issue and expire date, Iqama (resident permit in saudi arabia) number, expire date and his personal data.
2. FSN Safety - in this table Aramco Safety Details like Safety Orientation of YRD, YAN, COT and others. because without Aramco ID nobody can enter to the working area.
3. FSN ID Cards. - in this table his ID cards for the specific plants or site and its card number, expire date.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:08
Hello and welcome to the forum.

It appears you seem to be having difficulty understanding how this forum works, you have posted this in the Introduce yourself section, probably not the right place to be asking a question!

I would suggest you re-post your question somewhere else and you may get a better response.

You say: how can I arrange the data in ms access.

You need to sit down with some paper first and design the functionality you require.

You may already be handling this information with a paperwork system or possibly a spreadsheet system, again this is useful information that should help you come up with a database design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom