Newbie getting an OOPS message each time I try to reply (1 Viewer)

docroc

Local time
Today, 06:31
Hi - I just joined the forum and have asked a question about the navigation pane width problem in ACCESS. Some people have asked me for clarification about my question, but, when I try to reply, I get an Oops message claiming that the content is inappropriate.

I assure everyone - it is not.

Dave

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:31
Were you trying to include something with your reply like perhaps an image or a link? The forum puts a limit on what you can include in replies until you have posted enough times. I forget the exact number, but if you were including something, that might do it.

I see in one of your other threads that you in fact DID reply to comments by theDBguy so either that problem is fixed or you didn't try to include any images in your reply.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:31
Others have run into this:

You might try rewording, or breaking the post into parts, which I think were mentioned as sometimes working.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:31
@docroc - This hasn't happened to me but I've now seen posts from a couple of other members, so apparently we have a recurring issue. Jon DID report that he was working on a different issue with the forum software, so maybe the best answer for now is to be aware that we have gremlins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom