Newbie on board (1 Viewer)

alanrcooke

Local time
Today, 00:14
Hi,

Been dabbling in Access for a good long while but have never really got very good at it which is frustrating. A lot of what I have done is basically using sample code and fiddling till until got it to work.....not satisfactory. I am working my way through a course on Udemy so hopefully I will actually be able to write code proper one day :)

It's been a few years since I last got cracking in Access and have discovered I have forgotten MUCH! Still I will press on and slowly refine my current project which is a database for all my income and expenses, records of clients and invoicing system.

It's pretty neat and basic but I want to spruce it up hence joining.

I have a rather large project looming which will be for my partner who is soon to graduate as a nutritionist and I am looking to develop a database to support her wrt her clients and food/meal/nutrition planning. Right down to enzyme level :eek:;). So expect to hear from me soon.

Besides all that I am an AV Engineer and outside of work I live in the Yorkshire (UK) countryside and spend as much time out with my dog and beloved, sipping cider and having a jolly good time all round.

Alan

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 17:14
Hi Alan. Welcome to AWF!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 17:14
Welcome Alan!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:14
Welcome aboard Alan.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:14
Ah, Alan, you state things as a true USA "country boy" would state them. You discuss, in order, "my dog and beloved, sipping cider." A true USA redneck puts his "huntin' dawg" first, wife/sweetie second, and his choice drink third. (The pickup truck would come 4th.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom