News Reporting Poisoning the Well (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 02:09
Arthel Neville, of Fox News, interviewed Congressman Andy Biggs, of Arizona, concerning the case the Republicans are building for a possible impeachment of President Biden. The questions she asked, were actually quite good, focusing on the evidence the Republicans have been collecting. It would be very interesting to hear "left" leaning reporters ask those very questions of Democratic politicians. In the case of Adam Schiff, he has been saying the evidence against Trump has been in "plain sight", but reporters friendly to the Democratic party would seemingly never ask the obvious follow-up inquisitive questions, "Please Mr. Schiff specify the evidence". Neville, started her questioning with the tired rhetoric that some people do not believe there is any evidence implicating President Biden. A very fair question. Biggs responded by providing extensive detail of the accumulated evidence. As the interview concluded Neville thanked Biggs and said that she looked forward to seeing valid evidence should the Republicans acquire any!!!! I guess Neville was purposely underming Biggs to reinforce the Democratic party (poisoning of the well) narrative that there is no evidence, despite the fact that Biggs spent significant time disclosing those concrete facts. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:09
They hear what they want to hear. They see what they want to see. I'm guessing that if Biden stood up on CNN and said "I sold my office to the highest bidder", no one would believe it because they didn't want to hear that so they didn't:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom