Now it ask me this

Attachments

• example-3.JPG
    example-3.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 99
Local time
Yesterday, 20:10
Icedearth,

Please don't open a new thread for every little thing. It is obvious Brian was helping you but nobody else can follow along without all the history right there.

This is a continuation of the previous post and should either be with that post or have a whole new explanation of the problem so we can all benefit/help.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 01:10
This is the third thread on this problem, I have had to go back to the first and it is very time consuming and annoying, I have asked you before not to open new threads,

The field quoted does not exist in your table that it why access thinks that it is a parameter.

Brian

icedearth

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:10
sorry it won't happened again. so how i can count them

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I don't know what you want to count or group on but having reread all 3 threads I assume that you want to count Loans therefore add an extra field to the SELECT

Count(DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM) as CountofLoans

and group on all of the original fields.

Brian

icedearth

Registered User.
Local time
Yes that is what i want to count sorry for not saying it i forgot

so it would lokk like this
SELECT DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM, Nombre_Sucursal.NUMERO_SUCURSAL, Nombre_Sucursal.SUCURSAL, DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER
FROM (DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK INNER JOIN DBA_INC_MONTHLY_LOAN_MAIN ON DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM=DBA_INC_MONTHLY_LOAN_MAIN.LOAN_NUM) INNER JOIN Nombre_Sucursal ON Right(DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER,3)=Nombre_Sucursal.NUMERO_SUCURSAL, Count(DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM) as CountofLoans

and thanks again.
i ask this because i want to learn a little bit more about writing in sql
and i'm little bit rusty

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Sorry but read my post again, it should be

SELECT DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM, Nombre_Sucursal.NUMERO_SUCURSAL, Nombre_Sucursal.SUCURSAL, DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER, Count(DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM) as CountofLoans
FROM (DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK INNER JOIN DBA_INC_MONTHLY_LOAN_MAIN ON DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM=DBA_INC_MONTHLY_LOAN_MA IN.LOAN_NUM) INNER JOIN Nombre_Sucursal ON Right(DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER,3)=Nombre_Su cursal.NUMERO_SUCURSAL
Group By DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.LOAN_NUM, Nombre_Sucursal.NUMERO_SUCURSAL, Nombre_Sucursal.SUCURSAL, DBA_INC_LOAN_BANK.BRANCH_NUMBER

I notice that Nombre_Sucursal.NUMERO_SUCURSAL is still selected, didn't that give an error as it is not in your table?

Brian

icedearth

Registered User.
Local time
Yes that is the name of the table

and it gave me this error
in operator without () in query expression 'dba_inc_loan_bank.loan_num=dba_inc_monthly_loan_main.loan_num'

icedearth

Registered User.
Local time
thanks again
but i made a mistake on counting is doing something that could gave the total of how many loan number of every sucursal and region the last field i forgot to tell you about it. how i can insert a picture of this that you could understand

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
If all that you want is the count of Loan number per Sercusal per Region then they are the only filds to select counting the first and group by the last 2.

I'm signing off now so best of luck.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom