Obama Thread (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 10:39
Who deleted the Obama thread and why?

KenHigg

Local time
Was something posted that was inappropriate..?

M

Mike375

In my opinion anyone who enters threads on the Political Forum or threads with titles such as Obama should be prepared for anythingand if easily offended should stay with the Access forums.

The Political forum on some of the guns/hunting sites can be quite extreme but everyone leaves it behind when they post in the guns/ammo section.

statsman

Local time
Are you sure it wasn't a Hillary supporter ?

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Today, 07:39
I'd shagg her ....

sell the story afterwards . lol

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 15:39
Are you desperate? anyway ken's closer to her, in more ways than one, he just won't admit it;)

I think they'd rather commit hari-kari in Georgia rather than vote girlie democrat in Kens neck of the woods. Even worse vote for a democrat with a lick of the tarbrush.

Remember the Top Gear programme in Georgia when they were nearly beaten up for supporting Hillary?

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I don't think Obama is too well - he looks rather dark around the eyes - don't you think?

Col

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:39
I don't think Obama is too well - he looks rather dark around the eyes - don't you think?

Col

Your attempts to get responses based on racial stereotypes has now become pitiful.

Should have quit while you were ahead.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Your attempts to get responses based on racial stereotypes has now become pitiful.

Should have quit while you were ahead.

That was a joke I heard on TV earlier in the evening. Just thought I'd share it.

I thought it was rather witty.

Col

R

Rich

Why? it'll stop Obama from getting any meaningfull votes in Georgia, Alabama etc. perhaps your lecture would be better directed there:rolleyes:

Kinger43

racecar driver
Local time
Obama doesn't need to be stereotyped to keep from getting votes in the south, I think he's accomplished that failure on his own.

Kinger43

racecar driver
Local time
No my all but admitting he's no less of a racist than anybody else and refusing to denounce a pastor who has been working hard to make the racial divide larger.

R

Rich

No my all but admitting he's no less of a racist than anybody else and refusing to denounce a pastor who has been working hard to make the racial divide larger.

But he's stated that he doesn't hold the pastor's views, it's a bit like Mike375 here, we know he's an out and out racist but he's still spoken to:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom