OCX Files (1 Viewer)

Randomblink

The Irreverent Reverend
Local time
Today, 09:09
Greetings one and all,
I have just started to get confident and knowledgeable enough, to start utilizing ocx files in my VBE programming. I am dying to use tools like the Treeview in future products...BUT...

I work in City Government, for a town that is over 20 million in the hole. The very fact that I even maintain a paycheck right now is amazing, let's forget the fact that they cut everyones pay by 2.5% (and raised the cops pay by about 5%...grumble)

Anyway...<chuckle>

I am wondering. Are there any online resources for learning about OCX files? Or downloadable help files? I am REALLY interested in using the Treeview and have spent considerable time and effort browsing the web, and microsofts site for info, but there is none...for Access 2000...

I would love to know about more than just the treeview, but the treview has become very important due to the fact that I just can't bloody well find anything! grrr...

So, any help would be appreciated.
Danka Shane...

[nateobot]

Registered User.
Local time
Are you just looking for documentation on the treeview or are you wanting to create your own OCX files?

Randomblink

The Irreverent Reverend
Local time
OCX

I am just looking for documentation on the treeview...
I do not have MS VB, just the VB Environment in Access 2000 on an NT based network...

Any help would be appreciated...thanks...

Randomblink

The Irreverent Reverend
Local time
Thanks for those who private e-mailed me...and those who have offered assistance in the postings...

I think my best bet will be to wait for the wonderful school loans and get office 2000 Developers Edition from school for the wonderful school price of about $200 or so...

Argh!
That still means waiting for a good month most likely...
But except for the last post shwing the Microsoft Example for Access97, I can't find anything on it.

Thanks to everyone...
If someone grabs something, feel free to post so I can find it...!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom