OLE Object (1 Viewer)

kitty77

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:32
I have a form with an OLE Object. I'm simply pasting from another program. It is a technical program with a graph...

So, I am able paste the object into my field on the form but it does not seem to save? I can't go to any other field or anything. I can only delete the object. Then the form is back to normal. Seems that it won't save it?

Thanks.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:32
Have you tried using the Wizard instead of pasting it?

kitty77

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:32
Wizard? It pastes fine but just does not let me continue on the form or anything. I tried pasting in word and it works fine there. It the OLE.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:32
Wizard? It pastes fine but just does not let me continue on the form or anything. I tried pasting in word and it works fine there. It the OLE.
'Twas just a thought. Since I can't physically see what's happening, I was just trying to offer something to try out. If you tried it and it didn't help, then we could try something else. If you didn't try it, then we don't know if it would have helped or not. Again, just my 2 cents...

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 16:32
I have a form with an OLE Object. I'm simply pasting from another program. It is a technical program with a graph...

So, I am able paste the object into my field on the form but it does not seem to save? I can't go to any other field or anything. I can only delete the object. Then the form is back to normal. Seems that it won't save it?

Thanks.

What code is in events on the form?
Can you upload the form and supporting structures as a db?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom