open a specific tab (subform) in navigation form from another form (1 Viewer)

Andre B

Local time
Today, 14:15
Dear all,

I want to open a specific form in the navigation form with the code "DoCmd.BrowseTo" see below for the complete code.
For some reason it's always going to the first tab of the navigation form. I want to go to a form on the 2nd tab of the navigation.
Please, can someone help me with the code?

Code:
DoCmd.openform "navigatieformulier", acNormal
Forms("navigatieformulier").SetFocus
DoCmd.BrowseTo acBrowseToForm, "Overzicht_reserveringen_frm01", "Navigatieformulier.NavigatieSubformulier", , , acFormEdit

thank in advance,

rg,
André

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:15
What do you mean by Tab. Do you have an actual Tab Control and you want to open the form to a specific page(tab) ?

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:15
The button thingies on a navigation form are called tabs, much to my disdain. Many of us here won't use a navigation form, myself included, so the best I can do is point anyone to the syntax help - especially when I can't interpret!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:15
The button thingies on a navigation form are called tabs, much to my disdain. Many of us here won't use a navigation form, myself included, so the best I can do is point anyone to the syntax help - especially when I can't interpret!
DoCmd.BrowseTo method (Access)
Oops - my bad, then. I broke my own rule by responding to a post where I couldn't be of help (hate it when people do that - but now I did it!)- Sorry about that.
You're right - I don't use Navigation forms, kinda like I never used Switchboards, so... Didn't even recognize the context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom