Ouch #5

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 22:57
Oh wait, there is none. Everything is going in Trump's favor!

Everything is going in Trump's favor!
Don't count your chicken!

I saw a report that they were going to remove Biden because he's too old, by specifying an upper limit on the age of the Presidents. That way they would be able to keep Trump out!

• Wow
Reactions: Jon
It shouldn't be about age, it's about cognitive ability.

Reactions: Jon
I saw a report that they were going to remove Biden because he's too old, by specifying an upper limit on the age of the Presidents. That way they would be able to keep Trump out!
Good idea but it requires a Constitutional amendment. We really do need term limits though. We've needed to wheel out more than one Senator. "Ditch Mitch".

He's the one. Every time the RNC asks me for money, I spend the price of a stamp to return the donation envelope with a note - " Not a penny to the RNC until Mitch McConnell is deposed as the Senate leader." He worked ceaselessly against the Trump agenda and continues to work with the Democrats as if they were his very own party.

I was unaware I suppose. but I'll tell you Pat, I've never heard anyone else say this about him.
That's because he keeps a low profile. He isn't on TV every day.

I don't think we should discard our elders as a national policy but at some point, you really are too old to be in control of the Senate. His staff doesn't let him speak in public any more. He is worse than Biden.

1707859119284.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom