Outstanding Fee / Unpaid Amount (1 Viewer)

Sarfaraz Hussain

Local time
Today, 05:08
Hi,
I have created 3 tables as per below names:-
1. Student Data (holding the personal information of individual)
2. Admission Data (which holds the data related the admission and timing etc)
3. Fee Receiving Data (which will carry fees entry on each course)

They are having relationship "Student Data" (One to One) to "Admission Data" & "Admission Data" (One to Many) to "Fee Receiving Data".

I need a Query to be made of outstanding fee (month wise) which are not paid student.

Can any one guide in it. Please.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:08
Welcome to the boards @Sarfaraz Hussain. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum. ;)

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
Yesterday, 19:08
To answer your question we need more information. When you have a query question you should post 2 sets of data:

A. Starting data from your tables. Include table and field names and enough sample data to cover all cases.

B. Expected results of A. Show us what you want your query to produce when you feed it the data from A.

Lastly, you shouldn't have a 1-1 relationship in your tables. If that is truly the case, you simply put all that data together in one table.

Sarfaraz Hussain

Local time
Today, 05:08
To answer your question we need more information. When you have a query question you should post 2 sets of data:

A. Starting data from your tables. Include table and field names and enough sample data to cover all cases.

B. Expected results of A. Show us what you want your query to produce when you feed it the data from A.

Lastly, you shouldn't have a 1-1 relationship in your tables. If that is truly the case, you simply put all that data together in one table.

Hello Plog,
I have attached my File if you can assist me, please.

Attachments

• Sample Data.zip
    615.1 KB · Views: 224

plog

Banishment Pending
Local time
That's not enough data for A, and you provided nothing for B

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Sarfaraz, you omitted a critical item. To know some payment is missing, we need to know how to tell how much is due, and you did not explain that. Is your Fee table what they will owe or what they have paid? If what they owe, where is the record of what they pay? If what they pay, how do we compute what they owe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom