PARAMETER REQUIRED (1 Viewer)

dubiousp

Local time
Today, 21:51
1603798482262.png

Good morning my db has a number of reports or should I sub reports, db attached in clicking this report a request for a parameter comes up.. Followed guides on the web to locate issue but failed any advice would be appreciated

Attachments

• aCDM1R211bTAB33111 (1).accdb
    2.3 MB · Views: 132

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
The source of the report will be expecting a parameter, perhaps a form value.? Form needs to be open.
Look at the source of the report.

I cannot open DB

dubiousp

Local time
OK thanks I have reloaded but will look

Attachments

• aCDM1R211bTAB33111 (1).accdb
    2 MB · Views: 117

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:51
Readers don't now much about your application. I can open the database, but what is the Time_Event_Log? Seems it is looking for a parameter here ---but without some context can't do much.

dubiousp

Local time
Yes agreed but time event log I cannot see where thats being asked as there is no field

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:51
But you know the application and its logic better than any reader.
Your processing is looking for/changing/referencing the time event log and a form may be closed as gasman said. If you put in some values for the parameter and review your related tables, then you may be able to identify the underlying issue.

Does a request for a Time_Event_Log not signal something to you?? Are you expecting some sort of audit/event record when running a particular report? What is the purpose of the Time_Event_Log in your application? Why would something be recorded/displayed during the presentation of a report?

You did write the code, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom