Peterson on 2024 election - Trump or Clinton? (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:27
Hillary lies with planned schemes and agendas - Trump shoots from the hip with his lies.... Which are you going to vote for?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I thought it was only us Brits at did irony....

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
For all our sakes, don't bring back the orange idiot. I know some here are in love with him and he can do no wrong in their blinkered eyes.

Bring back Dan Quaile, at least he had 3 brain cells whereas the orange idiot has only 1.5
Col

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:27
Planned schemes is a whole lot more substantive of the concept of "lying" than Trump's so-called lies, which are just hyperbole and exaggerations, mostly plain and not schemed at all.

My wife exaggerates and is very dramatic, and (although I admit, I've quarreled with her from time to time on that point, and requested she improve a bit), I definitely don't consider her a truly deceitful person.
But if a person only even once in a while hatched an actual plan to deceive someone through narratives and scheming, I'd consider that person a true liar.

Thus, Hilary easily wins the 'liar', if you're objective.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:27
For all our sakes, don't bring back the orange idiot. I know some here are in love with him and he can do no wrong in their blinkered eyes.

Bring back Dan Quaile, at least he had 3 brain cells whereas the orange idiot has only 1.5
Col
It was pretty funny, the quail and the bush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom