Phone Service (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 10:38
Anybody know of phone service in US that offers phone, WiFi, and ISP. I am paying close to $200.00 a month with Verizon and I can’t get any help from them. Every time I to the store they tell me to go on line. I am paid ahead, but I am locked out of my account. My prediction they are headed the way of Sears and others. When they are on top of the heap, they forget how they got there.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:38
Maybe if you're in an area that Cox serves?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Didn't realize you needed that, for that I would just buy a data box, a lot of companies sell them

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Didn't realize you needed that, for that I would just buy a data box, a lot of companies sell them
I travel constantly and sometime local WiFi connection not available. What is a data box?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
it all depends on your carrier. mine is cricket, there is no charge for me to turn on my mobile hotspot. my plan generally speaking, though, does have Unlimited Data.

my wife has verizon, and her plan has Limited Data, so she wouldn't want to leave her hotspot on for too long if people are dealing with larger amounts of data

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
it all depends on your carrier. mine is cricket, there is no charge for me to turn on my mobile hotspot. my plan generally speaking, though, does have Unlimited Data.

my wife has verizon, and her plan has Limited Data, so she wouldn't want to leave her hotspot on for too long if people are dealing with larger amounts of data
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom