Piers Morgan & Megan Markle (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 22:55
, i never owned one until I came back to the US

Piers is not quite right in saying that we don't have Guns in the UK. Some criminal elements do have them, and surprisingly many of the upper class have them!

How's this you may ask?

If you own land, or have permission to roam someone's land with a gun, then you can buy a variety of weapons, shotguns, rifles and the like. Apparently it's quite easy although I've never done it myself....

There are rules, the guns have to be kept in gun lockers, be registered and you have to pass a medical I believe.

I think I've mentioned Brits with Guns before on the forum and there was some very good comments from people that know more about it than I do!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Clever chap that Ben Shapiro....

A couple of weeks ago I downloaded the app "The Daily Wire"

https://www.dailywire.com/app

I understand Ben Shapiro is one of of the people behind it.

I must say, I haven't really taken to it. I do have a look at it now and again, but it's hasn't got that "something" that would make it special.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:55
I would love to see Piers and Ben debate gun control with the Russian conflict now under way. Piers: Let's ban all assault rifles. Ukraine citizen: Let's lynch Piers Morgan for terminal stupidity. Ben: I think I'll just leave the room for a moment.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
This is a bit depressing in some ways, but it's also enlightening in others, so I'm not sure it meets the requirements for this thread, but yes it does have something special:-

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Well, he's back with a vengeance! On a mission to uncancel everyone, starting with Sharon Osbourne:-

Thank god things are swingin' back the right way!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:55
I wish to dispute one part of Piers Morgan's comments: NETFLIX might not actually be the world's wokest production company. I believe that the CW network is in then running for that title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom