Solved Pop Up Form Issue - Access 2016 (1 Viewer)

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
Today, 22:22
We have just recentley at work moved to windows 10 ( yuck i think ) any way thats not the main issue, the issue seems to be that a pop up form no longer wants to paly ball.

it worked fine on access 2010 which it was made in and just wonder if anyone has had any issues with Access 2016 with this

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
the issue seems to be that a pop up form no longer wants to paly ball.
Can you give us some more detail of what isn't working as you think it should or some error numbers or some error messages

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Going to love Windows 11 then? :)

murray83

Games Collector
Local time
Thanks for the quick reply but with a bit better google search, i think i have fixed it.

google sent me here and the post said to make the form "modal" so i did and comapcted and rebuilt and it seems to have worked, in answer to your question i had no error message just a blank screen

if you would like to test i can attach a copy of the database at fault

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
if you would like to test i can attach a copy of the database at fault
You can do, if you feel might help but it sounds as though you've managed to fix the problem yourself.;)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Just wondering whether you normally use two monitors and had last opened the pop up form on the secondary monitor. If you then open it using a single monitor it will open off screen so you won’t see it. If that was the issue, open in design view on the primary monitor (or only monitor), save and reopen in form view. It shouldn't be necessary to use a modal form to fix your issue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom