Possible Covid Treatment Option (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 05:23
Here's another potential COVID treatment option that the Democrats will need to squash ASAP in order to avoid possibly making the situation less dire - (are you listening, Fauci? Get on this to discredit it ASAP!! Since several studies have already shown it to be helpful, you'll need to suddenly 'find' a few that contradict that, and revoke anyone's medical licenses who disagrees)

Sen. Paul, Dr. Bartlett & Dr. Watkins: FDA should grant budesonide emergency use authorization to treat COVID | Fox News

JonXL

Local time
Today, 07:23
How can I access the research cited in the article? Sometimes it takes a bit of clicking, but I'm used to there being at least some way to navigate myself to the actual data when I read stories like this...

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 05:23
How can I access the research cited in the article? Sometimes it takes a bit of clicking, but I'm used to there being at least some way to navigate myself to the actual data when I read stories like this...
I had no trouble googling "Antiviral Effect of Budesonide against SARS-CoV-2" and it was the second result on the page ..

JonXL

Local time
Today, 07:23
You're clearly not as lazy as I am... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom