PowerPoint Transition Duration (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 11:02
I have googled this until I have been transitioned:D

Is it possible to set the timing of all slides at one time, instead of having to do each slide individually?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:02
Hi. Have you tried selecting all the slides from the left side (slide organizer?) and then adjusting/setting the transition duration from the Ribbon?

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
thanks for answering.
I can't find where to select all slided. Google didn't know where it was either?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
thanks for answering.
I can't find where to select all slided. Google didn't know where it was either?
My screen looks like this. What does yours look like?

Attachments

• slides.png
    slides.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 202

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
See screen shot

Attachments

• PowerPoint.zip
    241.2 KB · Views: 135

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
See screen shot
Hi. Your screen looks the same as mine. So, all you have to do is select all the slides from the left side and then go to the Transition Ribbon Tab to set the Duration.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Hi. Your screen looks the same as mine. So, all you have to do is select all the slides from the left side and then go to the Transition Ribbon Tab to set the Duration.

I think I see a difference. Your three slides are all in one frame (probable called a section). Mine are not in. I will google and see how to put all slides in a section.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
I think I see a difference. Your three slides are all in one frame (probable called a section). Mine are not in. I will google and see how to put all slides in a section.
No. The slides in my screenshot were the same as yours. I only drew the box around it to highlight what I was talking about. All you have to do is "select" all the slides on the left side of your screen.

Here it is in "normal" view.

Attachments

• normal.png
    normal.png
    45 KB · Views: 186

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
As they say in Houston"We have lift off"
What I did was click on the first slide, hold shift and click on last slide, then set my timer. I have my presentation ready but I am experimenting with different speeds.
Thank you so very much. Last time I had meetings in your neck of the woods was 2002.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
As they say in Houston"We have lift off"
What I did was click on the first slide, hold shift and click on last slide, then set my timer. I have my presentation ready but I am experimenting with different speeds.
Thank you so very much. Last time I had meetings in your neck of the woods was 2002.

Hi. Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Sounds like you're overdue for a trip to Sunny San Diego then.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Hi. Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Sounds like you're overdue for a trip to Sunny San Diego then.

yeh, last time I was headed to San Diego my pick up came loose from my RV and I did not make it. The following year 2002 my meetings were in San Francisco, Settle and a few other places.

I am a retired Navy Sea Bee and in 2001 I had wanted to visit the museum in Port Hjemme(?) Maybe in 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom