Problem background... (1 Viewer)

SalmanZeiad

Local time
Today, 13:03
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Why when pressing a button in the main form the background blinks in the main form with each pressure and does not remain stationary

i used jpg,bmp,png>>>>same problem

jocph

Local time
Today, 19:03
The form may be doing a refresh or a repaint. And there must be some code behind the button that makes the background move.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:03
Maybe it's a sizing or placement issue. Separate the button from the picture a little and see?

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 19:03
use the Form's Picture property to add image, do not use Image Control.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:03
No idea if this pertains to you, but one thing I would glance at is if you have gotfocus, lostfocus, and mouseover events going on here.

SurreyNick

Local time
Today, 11:03
Are you able to post a copy of the form here for us to look at?

I seem to recall I had a similar problem, but I can't remember exactly what caused it, just that I did resolve it.

The approach I took was to rebuild the form bit by bit starting with the background formatting then adding text, fields, other controls, sub-forms and finally images in that order, checking after "each" addition to see if the problem manifested itself.

If you do this you may be able to identify the offending item and can then focus your efforts on the culprit.

Worth a try at least?

With images you might also want to look at layering i.e. where they reside in terms of sent to back - brought to front. Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom