problem with Office 2016 (1 Viewer)

eugzl

Local time
Yesterday, 19:59
Hi All.
I have problem with Access 2016. It is working not properly. For instance, when I modified form, save and try to open in form mode it stack MS Access. After that I cannot do nothing and must to use Task Manager to close Access and then reopen it back. When I selected any Access object the View mode button in menu ribbon disable. Only when I right click on object and select design mode it become active. I try to fix Office locally and online but it didn't help. I will appreciate for any help, advice.

Thanks.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:59
Here is a link to what I believe is a similar question.

I don't recall the details in this case. However, there should be some options on the ribbon to define a form as "being on top." If I recall correctly, using the ribbon means you have to be working in design mode for this to be remembered. Doesn't "stick" if you tried it in Form View.

There are also system calls that you could use to force a window to "Move to Front" by using the form's .HWND property to the system call. Here is a reference from another site:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:59
If it were me I would try holding the left shift key while mouse clicking on the database then attempt to gain access through design view. I would look under the forms "On Open" or other events for issues. Good luck with your project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom