Project Data Model Design (1 Viewer)

Rene vK

Local time
Today, 16:44
Thanks for your reply. I dont requiring build a completed database with free. Review my all message and make sure what I wanting...
I seen, its first comment from you in my posted, but I see you are very excited.
I am not angry!

There are great programmers here that will help you with almost everything but you are asking them to do the hardest part of your application and I think that is not really fair. BUT, "who am I?"

From experience I know that trying to find the works of an application and get those thoughts to paper/file is realy hard and takes a lot of time.
You sent a database only filled with tables and ask for the principals of a new solution. It takes two to Tango! you do your work and they will help you with solutions to trouble.

smtazulislam

Local time
Today, 18:44
I am not angry!

There are great programmers here that will help you with almost everything but you are asking them to do the hardest part of your application and I think that is not really fair. BUT, "who am I?"

From experience I know that trying to find the works of an application and get those thoughts to paper/file is realy hard and takes a lot of time.
You sent a database only filled with tables and ask for the principals of a new solution. It takes two to Tango! you do your work and they will help you with solutions to trouble.
Exactly, I upload What is said in the msg. #2 Mr. @Ranman256 . and I added one more table. And I added here 2 record each table for test. Because expert to know what data I needed.
Then I question to all,
I want to calculation much table like :

Each project how much cost ? where I have mentioned two projects.
Client how much money given ? where I have mentioned two clients.
How much balance ? Where I have a payment one record.

then I also explain there :
Today I get 100+ Sales INVOICE (Engineer or Foremen will buy when worker required) from our current 5 projests.
How we to get project cost ?
Each invoice have to mentioned which project use the invoice materials ? Who is buy also have mentioned ?

e.g: a employee took from me 1200 USD then he return sales Invoice 1000 USD and he mentioned in the invoice used it Project - 102.
So I get information that his have balance 200 USD;
And Project 102 have cost 1000 USD.

For that i would like to someone give advice to me the table arrangement OR relationship OR Table design have any problems. And can it work as my looking.

In my ideas and hope that need only some query and table redesign....

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:44
Hi

The attached screenshot shows how a Form would be created which :-

1. Allows you to select a Client
2. Allows you to select a Project Number and indicate the Type of BID and the Phase Costs

So now we would need a table to record all of the Cost Transactions for each Project.

tblProjectCosts
-TransactionDate
-PaidTo
-TypeofTransaction (Materials, Cash Advance etc)
-ItemPurchased
-ItemAmount

If you can work on this structure and get back to us.

Attachments

• Projects.JPG
    Projects.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 132

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom