Solved Query And Form Design (1 Viewer)

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:42
Hi

In same table your have the field "Worked Company Name" ?

What value do you type in this field?

smtazulislam

Local time
Today, 18:42
Hi

In same table your have the field "Worked Company Name" ?

What value do you type in this field?
Thanks for your question ...
This field is relationship with tbltransactionworker. Every monthly salary should know this employee worked, bcoz, cost center. I mean where/which company he/she working.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Syed

The attached is a basic example of how you should structure your tables for your Payroll Process.

It is not yet complete but it will give you an idea.

When you open the database it will open "frmEmployees"

You select the required Employee.
Then select the Year and Month

Then in the Tab Control below you will have the following information:-

Transfer Details
Salary Indormation
Monthly Allowances
Monthly Deductions
Absenses

The Payroll Details will update with the information you enter into the above tabs.

If you want any further help on this then I would recommend that you install Skype and chat with me as there is a lot of process's to explain.

Regards

Mike

Attachments

• ExamplePayRoll.zip
    525.2 KB · Views: 104

smtazulislam

Local time
Hi Syed

The attached is a basic example of how you should structure your tables for your Payroll Process.

It is not yet complete but it will give you an idea.

When you open the database it will open "frmEmployees"

You select the required Employee.
Then select the Year and Month

Then in the Tab Control below you will have the following information:-

Transfer Details
Salary Indormation
Monthly Allowances
Monthly Deductions
Absenses

The Payroll Details will update with the information you enter into the above tabs.

If you want any further help on this then I would recommend that you install Skype and chat with me as there is a lot of process's to explain.

Regards

Mike
Many many thanks for return db. I will check tomorrow and give you feedback.
Because, here now midnight.

smtazulislam

Local time
Hello Mike,
There are some field is calculated wrong.. Details in the picture.
Salary Details tab when increase the salary then deduction and absent dont lookup last salary.
Monthly Allowance tab sometime allowance is deactive but all recorded calculated even deactive allowance fields.
Salary details tab Secretary/supervisor dont view or edit. so, needs to separate form.

Needs only VBA code here:
If I select YEAR and MONTH for Payroll then I needs to display same YEAR, MONTH data, Not previous month data, ONE bottom_Click to view history ADMIN only (Not view secretary/Supervisor). But there are display all data history . (Please)

Payroll.png
Payroll.png

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Syed

This form is designed so that you select a Year and Month and then the subforms for all of the various Allowances , Deductions etc should only contain details for that specific Month.

smtazulislam

Local time
Hi Syed

This form is designed so that you select a Year and Month and then the subforms for all of the various Allowances , Deductions etc should only contain details for that specific Month.
Okay, I try to myself, Others calculated LIKE:
Salary Details tab when increase the salary then deduction and absent dont lookup last salary.
Monthly Allowance tab sometime allowance is deactive but all recorded calculated even deactive allowance fields.
Salary details tab Secretary/supervisor dont view or edit. so, needs to separate form.

I think here needs add some expression formula.
Thanks.

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Syed
Can you send me a copy of the database with the data you have currently entered?
This way I can check formula

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi
Your comment regarding:-

" Salary details tab Secretary/supervisor dont view or edit. so, needs to separate form."

Normally this Form would have a password on it so that only people authorised to see Payroll details are allowed Access.

smtazulislam

Local time
Specially thanks to mike60smart who is take care of my problem and solved as well.
As my view mike60smart , arnelgp both guys are well helper, many many appreciated for both, and thank AWF for given big opportunity to learn new board....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom