Query from a table (1 Viewer)

IvaanGarciia

Local time
Today, 06:24
Hi AWF!

Anyone can share the example of a query from an textbox or listbox?

Thanks,

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 09:24
Use the full path in the query. Use the BUILDER, it won't get it wrong.

Select * from table where [state]=forms!fMyForm!cboState

IvaanGarciia

Local time
Today, 06:24
I got this issue, in the "Retorno" form, it has an listbox that get me a value of a query called "RF Lease List" the value that I receive in the list is all the value that has Fecha Recepcion value in blank. And as it see in the form is Ok. But When I select the the value in the list, it returme the value of the other value related with the same Id_asset value not the value with blanks.
1584631835040.png

In this case in form Retorno I got another value of Id user that is Num_emp value.

1584631860996.png

Maybe I'm thinking to do this search part by code, cause I only do the search by Id_asset value, But I'd like to do it for mutiple values as Id_user and Id_asset as well.

I'm trying to do the process of Return (Retorno) most easy and fast... for that I'm thinking who change the way of the form. Let me explain that I've thinked... maybe I can do it the search for Num_emp or Id asset, and for example when I ingress a Num_emp it automatically send me a message of if I'd like to return asset that are actives and just hit an enter or click.

regards,

Attachments

• RF_TrackingV.1.5.zip
    96 KB · Views: 85

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:24
Did you review link I posted earlier?

I am not understanding your issue.

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:24
You are trying to modify a MS template db. It is using macro and TempVars for the search functionality.

The search works as designed. Form returns all records that match ID_Asset - there are 9. If you want to use multiple criteria then set up more TempVars and modify macro. Macros are intended for use by non-programmers. I don't use macros because they are harder to debug. I recommend converting macros to VBA.

Modifying db is a significant task and you either need to learn programming (macros or VBA or both) or pay a developer to build db. Extensive tutoring is beyond scope of forum venue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom