Question How to create an All-in-All Multi-Bootable HDD using a Memory Card? (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 14:17
Hi All,

Good Morning. I am Prabhakaran from India. Recently I bought a 256 GB Memory card for my Mobile phone to use it as a Primary Memory but unfortunately my phone lacking the ability to treat external memory as Primary. So the main utility is not available. At the same time I cannot throw it away. So, I am Planning to use it in the following listed ways:
  1. A Bootable Linux (Cent OS 8) - Dedicated Memory 32 GB
  2. A Bootable Windows OS (Windows 2000) - Dedicated Memory 64 GB (if possible, How about a Server OS)
  3. An OTG Pendrive
  4. An Usual Pendrive for my current Windows (Windows 11) - Half of the Memory (128 GB)
  5. A Music Library (some 100 mp3 files to play it on any Media Players on whatever Device which plays songs (Car, TV, Computers, etc.,)
Possible?

With Hope,
Prabhakaran

P.S:
I know its a overkill but currently I cannot afford to buy dedicated pen drives for the above said utilities.. Please Help. Also suggest a good memory card Reader Device. Thanks

Crossposted Here: Question - How to create an All-in-All Multi-Bootable HDD using a Memory Card? | Tom's Hardware Forum (tomshardware.com)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:47
I noticed that your post has not yet received a reply. I note that in "toms hardware" you've received some excellent advice. I presume you don't require any more help in this thread? Although, I'm surprised no one chipped in?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:47
There is a pending question regarding the fact that you have two accounts @Prabhakaran and @prabha_friend . You were requested to choose which one is supposed to be active but I have not seen clarification. You should not have two active accounts for the same person. The site owner, Jon, doesn't care for that to happen. Can you explain why you have two apparently active accounts? Some of us have commented on the matter in other areas.

I don't think we care which one you choose to keep. But if the two accounts are for the same person, that is one too many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom