Report head missing in Screenview when scrolling (1 Viewer)

Tea

Local time
Today, 03:23
Hello,

I have this problem in screenview when viewing my report. Sometimes when I scroll down and then scroll back up, the report header suddenly disappears or gets stuck in the middle (like just upper half of the report header is missing). THe report is showing lines with IDs from a query and there's also few times when some of the first lines are not showing. The header includes a button 'Back' to navigate back to the main page and when the header dissapears, there is no other way to escape the report but to open a line and then go back to report. After that the report get backs to normal and shows the header.

Can auto resize cause a problem, if it's set to NO? Maybe the length of the report is not sized and may cause this error?

Can you help me?
Thank you

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:23
hard to say without seeing the actual db. Can you strip it down, leaving enough to illustrate the problem, then compact, zip and upload here

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 10:23
bring your report in design view.
click on Report header/Page header and on it's Property->Format->Display When = Always.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:23
Since we are in guess it mode without an example, I would guess that a section height is greater than the window height

Tea

Local time
Today, 03:23
bring your report in design view.
click on Report header/Page header and on it's Property->Format->Display When = Always.
Thats's already been set like that.
Since we are in guess it mode without an example, I would guess that a section height is greater than the window height
Section height as in header section? Where can I find these proportions. Can't share the databse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom