Solved Report is being shown minimized (1 Viewer)

yamus

Local time
Today, 14:43
Hello
I have a form with multiple levels of subforms
Within the sbFrmA subform on the last level, I have a button "Report" that calls a report where i have dragged a built query that takes its parameters from combo boxes in sbFrmA.
Then, I hided the the ribbon and the navigation pane and the contextual menus and everything is good so far. But, when i tried that trick of hiding the access window and show the form only by creating a shortcut to the access file and setting the run to minimize, I got a problem. The report is being shown minimzed too. Nothing wrong with the form. But the report is being shown minimzed. How can I fix this problem.
Thank you in advance

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:43
Is the Report's Popup property already set to Yes? If so, try adding a line in the Open event of the report like:

DoCmd.Restore

yamus

Local time
Today, 14:43
Is the Report's Popup property already set to Yes? If so, try adding a line in the Open event of the report like:

DoCmd.Restore
Edit:
I'm sorry. I got confused
The report is not shown minimized. It is shown as illustrated in the attached image. Some sort of 0 height

Attachments

• img1.png
    img1.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 115

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:43
Ok I got it
Would please tell me how to delete a thread?
Hi. I wouldn't worry about it now. Just keep it in mind for next time. It's okay to cross post, just as long as you provide a link to the previous discussion topic/thread.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 21:43
also you can Restore the Report on its Open Event:

private sub report_open(cancel as integer)
docmd.restore
end sub

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom