RGB(...,..,..) (1 Viewer)

mester

Local time
Today, 13:21
Hi our great teachers,
I have a form "a" where i have 10 buttons with images in them( let's say animals images) . All this images have an id from 1 to 10 in a table "x" which is related to the form "a" .
In the form i have a zone text "zt" and a
Ok button "btnok" , what i want is write number 3 for example, i want the backcolor of the button who has number 3 in the table to change its color to red for example. I need the Where condition .any suggestion please

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:21
Hi. Not sure I follow. WHERE clause applies to queries, and buttons are on forms. How are the two related in your case? Maybe you can post some screenshots to help us see what you mean.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:21
with images in them( let's say animals images)
if your buttons are using images, they will hide the backcolour

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:21
There is no WHERE condition that will directly achieve what you asked. It is an apples-to-oranges comparison, so to speak. WHERE is a query element. Button color changes are a VBA or MACRO action. They are at best LOOSELY related and most often, totally UNrelated.

Not clear what your ZT (zone text) field has to do with any of this. While we are certainly able to help with buttons that change colors, it is not the change but the conditions that will TRIGGER the change that leaves us partly guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom