Ribbon options back to normal.... in File options (1 Viewer)

shan_vba

Local time
Today, 10:01
I'm new to Access and vba I was experimenting the File > options on how to hide the ribbon menus and navigation options before giving the system I made for my client (Actually for my friend I'm doing for free) and I wento file > options and in ribbon options I hide the menus and kept only Home and File.... but now I need to do some changes to one of the forms (Actually code view can be opened but I need to add some components so for that I need the form design tabs in the ribbon) can you please advice me on how to get back things to normal ?

shan_vba

Local time
Today, 10:01
What is a bypass key ? I didnt have such

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 21:31
I'm new to Access and vba I was experimenting the File > options on how to hide the ribbon menus and navigation options before giving the system I made for my client (Actually for my friend I'm doing for free) and I wento file > options and in ribbon options I hide the menus and kept only Home and File.... but now I need to do some changes to one of the forms (Actually code view can be opened but I need to add some components so for that I need the form design tabs in the ribbon) can you please advice me on how to get back things to normal ?
Hi. Are you saying you can't go to Options anymore?

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 05:31
The 'bypass key' referred to earlier means that you should hold down the shift key when opening your database.
Doing that will bypass any startup code

deletedT

Local time
Today, 05:31
It is very easy to find this with Google :)
No offence. But I never understand people who suggest googling.
He's here and is asking a question. Why not simply answering shift+double click?
Isn't this forum supposed to be an answer even for simple questions?

zeroaccess

Local time
Yesterday, 23:31
No offence. But I never understand people who suggest googling.
He's here and asks a question. Why not simply answering shift+double click?
I hear you, but unlike many of the unique problems solved here, once I hear there is a bypass key, I'd immediately search "Access bypass key" and bam, there it would be. Otherwise this question has been answered over, and over, and over...

No offense to the OP. I wish them luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom