Seattle P I (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 22:11
I'm watching the Smithsonian channel programme about aerial America showing Seattle. In a segment on the globe, a neon lit rooftop advertisement representing the Seattle p.i. I became interested in this online newspaper.

But I'm blocked because of my location (UK)

Might be time to sign up to Express VPN as advertised by Lex Fridman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
@Uncle Gizmo I was watching some Lex the other day! He was doing some extreme fitness thing with 1,000 pushups/squats per day for a month, something like that.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I was watching some Lex the other day!

I understand Lex has a YouTube channel, but I haven't watched that. I've only listened to his podcasts on Google Podcasts HERE:-

Lex Fridman Podcast

I'm renovating the kitchen and I find it very convenient to listen to podcasts as opposed to watching YouTube videos. I can get on with something relatively boring, without seemingly wasting my time!

My guess is a few others are taking advantage of the lockdown to get on with some DIY! What are you doing? I'm using the Royal we / "you" here, as in whoever happens to read this!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I just got back from my daily hours walk, and was listening to a YouTube channel about coding, which is essentially a podcast too. For example, Joe Rogan has a podcast but its also on YouTube.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
YouTube channel about coding, which is essentially a podcast too

I've tried that, but I have to keep the screen live to be able to listen to a YouTube video, have you found a way round that?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I subscribe to YouTube, so I have access to downloads. I just stick it in my pocket with the screen live maybe, and get on with my walk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom