Solved SEND E.mail without waiting for me to press send before the next one is ready to send (1 Viewer)

rainbows

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:41
Code:
 DoCmd.OpenReport REPORTNAME:=cboReports, VIEW:=acViewPreview, WhereCondition:=thisCriteria
                            '* this is a test
                            '* DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, cboReports.Value, acFormatPDF, Environ("userprofile") & "\documents\rpt" & i & ".pdf", True
                            DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, cboReports.Value, acFormatPDF, eMail, , , "Open Issues", _
                                "Your prompt action is required for the following issues!"
                            DoCmd.Close acReport, cboReports.Value
                            .MoveNext

this code is part of the code I posted with my last issue on this forum
when sending a e,mail to many people I have to wait for me to press the send button before the r-mail is sent and before the next e.mail can be sent and so on. can it be changed that it just sends the e-mails without waiting for my input

thanks
steve

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
If you look at the arguments for SendObject, one of them controls whether the email is sent right away or left open for editing. You haven't specified it, and the default is to leave it open for editing.

rainbows

Registered User.
Local time
could you please advise how I could alter it so it just sends without it being left open . I have tried ti sort it without any luck

thanks steve

rainbows

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you that part is working great now .

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Happy to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom