Site engagement (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:10
I like looking at the Latest Activity list to get an idea of how engaged members are. Take a look now: https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/whats-new/latest-activity

Tons and tons of stuff going on in the last hour. Amazing! I counted them. There were 54 separate items in that list, which covers things like new posts and Likes. Fantastic!

Do you feel like you are more engaged here, now that the site is fast and the software slick? And that Like button?

Grumm

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:10
For me it is a yes. I got here because I used Access. Now I don't use Access anymore but with the new look, I just hang here for fun and read questions in the hope to help a little.

Reactions: Jon

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Everybody comes here for a different reason. It is quite diverse. Nowadays, I do virtually no Access programming, but in the last couple of weeks, I have found hanging out here a bit too addictive. I've gotta get a grip because it is starting to affect everything else, like earning a living, going to the gym, cooking properly. I am still having showers though! :D

And @MajP is gonna get the sack at work too!

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Stats are looking good: we hit 405 posts yesterday, even if half of them are mine! Looking at the stats from the old site, I've taken a recent 3 month period to examine. The highest post count for a day we had during that period was 300. The highest post count for a day since we switched platforms was 418.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom