Solved Statistical Reports (1 Viewer)

Samantha

still learning...
Local time
Today, 04:02
Hello,

I have this wonderful service oriented database and I want to include some statistical reporting. I have created a parameter qry that the user inserts the filter data on my form and the report generates. All of that is well and good. I attached a partial image where I have the report grouped by quarter and the contract amount subtotaled in the footer. What I want to do is calculate the approved work right next to the proposed work total so I can see how much work is awarded vs written to being with.

tblProposals.ContractAmount contains the amounts I want totaled and tblWOH.JobStatus value will be either 1 , 2 or 3 for it to be included. Both of these are fields in the under lying query.

I'm just completely lost on how I should go about this - and I am probably overthinking it. I've been on this site nearly all day looking through threads and can't seem to make any progress. I'd also love to get to a place where I can include a line graph based on those figures if anyone can point me to a good source of learning. I am much better reading though instructions rather than youtube ect.

Thanks in Advance!
Samantha

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-14 140053.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-05-14 140053.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 249

Ranman256

Local time
Q1 make qry for approved work
Q2 make qry for proposed work
Q3 , use Q1 & Q2 , (and if needed, join them on client field..). Run Q3

Samantha

still learning...
Local time
Ranman
Q1 make qry for approved work
Q2 make qry for proposed work
Q3 , use Q1 & Q2 , (and if needed, join them on client field..). Run Q3
Thank you - thinking way to much into it. I was all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom