Stock Reporting (1 Viewer)

Samadkhan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:44
I have created four tables with relationship of One to many - tblMucadamJOB, tblMucadamDta, tblMucadamInvoice and tblMucadamStkRprt.

We open a job which remain with us for a year and required every day reporting tblMucadamStkRprt (table) ..
1st report with opening balance and then all other report could take ending balance as opening on automatic
How can I create every day reports of above kind for one job?

Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 07:44
Your question is very broad but a common topic. Have you done any research? Build an aggregate query that filters records for appropriate period and job and does Sum() of data. Use expression in textbox with DLookup to pull that value from query. Or use DSum() in textbox.

Samadkhan

Registered User.
Local time
Your question is very broad but a common topic. Have you done any research? Build an aggregate query that filters records for appropriate period and job and does Sum() of data. Use expression in textbox with DLookup to pull that value from query. Or use DSum() in textbox.

same here, I want to create a button which should perform this job, any codes? please help me out with thanks...

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Your question is too broad. I don't know your db so cannot provide code. A button code can trigger opening a report but the calculations are in query and report design. You need to make attempt and give us something to analyze.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:44
Assuming you are looking at an inventory transaction table so you know when something was added or subtracted.

Select ProductID, Sum(qty) as Balance, Forms!yourform!txtAsOfDT, as AsOfDT
From yourtable
Where TransDT <= Forms!yourform!txtAsOfDT;

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:44
Look at this thread.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 23:44
without knowing the data on both table, it's hard to give an advice.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:44
I agree with others who have posted more info would help focus any advice. I don't think 2 tables are sufficient, but I don't know the scope of your project nor the specifics of the requirement. As arnelgp suggested, some data /examples are needed to show context.
Links associated with Inventory/Stock management.
Allen Browne AppInventory
Software Matters
Good luck with your project.

Samadkhan

Registered User.
Local time
Hi all,

I have attached table relationships snap and hope it may helps to sort my issue.

Thanks all

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 87

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Not really. If you want to provide db, follow instructions at bottom of my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom