Subreport Page View (1 Viewer)

Saphirah

Local time
Today, 13:27
Hey everyone,

so I am trying to create a subreport on a form to preview the report before printing.
The problem is i can not bring the subreport to split into multiple pages, it will always show one continous page.
Because this is not how the subreport will be printed i need to change that.

How can i get the subreport to split over multiple pages, with the user being able to change pages?

Thank you very much for your help!

Good Looking Bloke

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:27
How can i get the subreport to split over multiple pages, with the user being able to change pages?

Sorry what does this mean? Are you wanting the user to change the order of data presentation or the printing order or something else?

Saphirah

Local time
Today, 13:27
Hey, sorry, that was not clear at all. You know, when you create a report that continues over multiple pages you get the control box, as you can see at the bottom of the screenshot. When you click on the arrow on the right you can cycle to the next page.
When i add a subreport to a form though, it will always show one long, continous page, instead of multiple pages, so it will not actually show how the print preview will look like.

So what i want is the print preview you can see in the screenshot , but in a subreport.

1590367450444.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom