Solved Subtraction from the continuous form (1 Viewer)

FahadTiger

Local time
Today, 05:17
Hi Experts..
I have a continuous form representing customer invoice amounts
When I receives a certain amount, its subtracts the amount of each invoice ... and the rest represents the remaining amount of the last invoice
as shown in attachment
any advice plz

Attachments

• pay1.PNG
    pay1.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 104

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:17
thanks theDBguy for replying
but I dont know how can I used it
Perhaps if you could post some sample/test data to help us understand better what you're trying to do. Try to give us a before and after picture of what you want to happen.

FahadTiger

Local time
Perhaps if you could post some sample/test data to help us understand better what you're trying to do. Try to give us a before and after picture of what you want to happen.
when the user open the form ..its appears the whole invoices of customer(1) which not pay them
when the user recieve some of payment in txtPayment ..its subtract from each invoice
as shown in figure

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:17
when the user open the form ..its appears the whole invoices of customer(1) which not pay them
when the user recieve some of payment in txtPayment ..its subtract from each invoice
as shown in figure
Hi. No offense, but I can look at that picture all day long and still not have any idea what you're asking. It's better if we had actual data to play with. Like I said, a before and after set of data would be nice.

FahadTiger

Local time
this is an example of my database

Attachments

• MyD.accdb
    1.4 MB · Views: 102

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom