Sum Function in reports not working! (1 Viewer)

K

kimberly

I have many reports created which previously summed amounts without any problems. Recently, none of these reports will run showing the summed amounts. The queries that reports run from work fine and I can sum in the queries. This seems to be a db wide problem. I'm guessing that perhaps a shared library has been corrupted? Has anyone heard of this problem before? Thanks.

Lou

Local time
Today, 22:17
Been there........ The way that I circumvented the problem was to use a make table query which summed the data based on reporting requirements. My problem had been that without this, it was picking off each row, even though the query contained sum commands. Once I went to the make table, the problem was gone.

...Lou

peldridg

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:17
What appears on the report where the summed field should be? If the query still works and the report is using the summed field then you would think (???) it would still work.

Phil

H

Henk

I have a similar problem. The sum funcition ONLY works if I put it in the HEADER of the page. If I want to put it in the FOOTER it displays the message " error " on the report itself. Anyone had this problem as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom